Thursday, January 12, 2012

Undead Embrace - vampire poem by Neil Benson


Whenever I run,
wherever I hide,
your dark presence finds me.

It fills me with fear.
It fills me with joy.
I try to resist you,
but my will always fails me.



I am drawn back to you,
across distance and time.
Memories of pleasures,
no mortal could imagine.
Feelings of pain,
no mortal could endure.

My resistance is fading,
closer I come.
Your dark Castle in front of me,
where you've lived for all time.

I go to your chamber,
to submit to your will.
Your perfect face before me,
a goddess of death.



Your pale white lips,
and dark blue eyes,
draw me to your netherworld.
Your mind caresses my cheek,
and strokes my body,
until I am aflame.

Closer you come,
and I show you my neck,
Ecstasy overwhelms me,
with the sharpest of pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment