Monday, January 21, 2013

The Dark Network - for people who live an alternative lifestyle and interested in vampires and the paranormal

I found the a VAMPIRE RAVE website in my endless search for interesting vampire pictures. This is a site for people into the vampire lifestyle. Press on the logo to get there.


"Vampire Rave is the social networking website for vampires and goths. We are a home for real vampires across the globe. If you're looking for a darker gothic or vampire social network, you've found it."



From the above website I followed a link to The Dark Network website. I copied the introduction of the founder/owner for the website below. Press the logo to get there.



"My name is Cancer. I founded the Dark Network and all affiliated websites. I have been an active member of the gothic community since 1994. I have worked since that time to bring dark resources online. My first venture was an Undernet IRC chat room called #vampires back in 1994. In 1999 I launched Vampire Radio. In 2003 I began production on the webzine Acrimony. In 2004 I started Vampire Rave.

The Dark Network grew out of a number of needs that I identified as surrounding the gothic/punk/rivethead/alternative communities. It is an ever-expanding project that will continue throughout my life."
Cancer 's statement speaks for itself. If you are part of the lifestyles described above, and this is a site you should visit. If you cringe at the sight of someone with purple and black hair, it is  imperative for you to visit the site.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment