Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The vampire Nessa Harcanu sends greeting to all of her fans.


I am Nessa Harcanu, a four hundred year-old vampire. Men and women have been telling me that I am beautiful for more years than any of you have been alive. I was thrilled to have over 400 visitors at my open house two days ago. My biographer, Neil Benson, read chapters from my biography. The reception began at 9 PM, and lasted until sunrise.
 The first three chapters of my biography were given to everyone who attended my open house reception. This gave my visitors  a small taste about my fascinating existence. To learn the whole story, you must of course purchase the book. Fine wine and giant prawns were served for mortals and vintage blood was available for the undead.
If you weren't able to attend, you can read the first three chapters by following the link below.
I was quite annoyed when my biographer told me he would publish my biography as a novel. However, he convinced me that no one would believe some of the events that are contained in the book.
You can purchase a copy of my biography at the following establishments. My biographer, Neil Benson, reminded me to tell you that Amazon sells only one kind of digital version, while Smashwords offers the buyer different digital alternatives. My biographer wants to sell as many copies as possible. I am indifferent to how you buy the book. I am a millionaire many times over. To learn how I gained my riches you need to read my biography.

No comments:

Post a Comment