Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Unholy Embrace vampire novel By Neil Benson- sex with a vampire


I'm being seduced by a vampire. Am I out of my freaking mind?

Hush,” Nessa said, as if she could hear my thoughts. She brushed my cheek with her fingertips, pressed her lips to mine, and parted them with her tongue.

“Come.” She led me to my bedroom. As Nessa moved me to the foot of the bed, I reached for her. However, she was quicker, putting her arms around my neck and pulling my head toward hers. Her mouth sought mine and we kissed passionately for several moments. She broke off the kiss, stepped back, reached for the bottom of my dark blue merino sweater, and pulled it over my head. Nessa kissed my chest and flicked her tongue over my left nipple, causing me to tremble with pleasure. She unbuckled my pants, dropped them to the floor, and pulled down my briefs. She lowered me to the bed, handling me like a small child, despite my outweighing her by more than seventy pounds.

http://neilbenson-horrorandfantasyauthor.blogspot.com/p/unholy-embrace-by-neil-benson-first.html

No comments:

Post a Comment