Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Unholy Embrace vampire novel - fight with a white werewolf

Nessa fights a white werewolf


When I turned around, a tall, blond haired, athletic looking young woman stood between me and the door. She held a six-foot long round metal pipe with both ends capped by pieces of steel sharpened to fine points. Silver coated the last few inches on the tips. She had a feral look on her fine featured face. The way she held the pipe, and balanced on the balls of her feet, indicated she was an adept martial artist.


No human, however skilled in the martial arts, could hope to take on a vampire, even when armed with a lethal weapon. When I examined her more closely, I saw the heavy covering of fine blonde hairs on her arms. She was a werewolf, requiring me to be more careful in fighting her.

When I took a step forward, she jabbed at me with the pipe, but not with the intent of stabbing me, but rather to test my reaction. I took another step, which gave her a chance to pierce my heart with the point of the pole. She jabbed at me, but before it reached my body, I grabbed it with both hands...

http://neilbenson-horrorandfantasyauthor.blogspot.com/p/unholy-embrace-by-neil-benson-first.html
First three chapters

No comments:

Post a Comment